Over Draft against Fixed Deposit
Keep your fixed deposit investment intact and get liquidity when you need it. Take a loan against your Fixed Deposit from Shri Vinayak Sahakari Bank without needing to liquidate.
- Get access to liquid funds.
- Get emergency funds.
- Get competitive rates.
- Pay interest only on utilisation.
- Avail of overdraft facility.
- Forget Prepayment charges.
Eligibility Criteria :
ODFD facility can be given subject to customers producing valid Shri Vinayak Sahakari Bank Fixed Deposit
Required Document :
- Copy of Last Three years income tax return, Pan Card.
- If Applicant is businessman in that case last three years copies of balance sheet, income tax return of the proprietor/partner,statement of capital account.
- If property is to be purchased under housing scheme,the copies of documents,such as share certificate,allotment-letter,sale deed,revenue records of 7/12.
- Copy of authorised building plan.
- Copy of receipt of advance payment - made/copy of agreement to sale.
- Copy of title clearance certificate given by the advocate/ solicitor.
- Consent letter from the society about noting of charge of the bank.
- Three copies of Photograph
- Copy of PAN Card
- Address proof - electricity bill /telephone bill (any one).
- Photo proof - Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one).