Select from a Fixed Deposit Account and let your savings grow for 7 days or a decade!
Convenient Booking :
Open a Fixed Deposit Account easily through a number of channels like Internet or Phone Banking or simply by visiting our Shri Vinayak Sahakari Bank.
Interest Rates :
Know more about attractive interest for various tenures on your deposits...
Let's see how does it work?
- Easy investment in High Returns
- Great rates, flexibility, and security - in one offering
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- Higher rate of interest on Fixed Deposit for Senior Citizen
- Convenience of booking deposit through NetBanking
Get details on eligibility criteria & documents required for Shri Vinayak Sahakari Bank Fixed Deposit.
Below are the individuals and groups eligible for a Fixed Deposit :
- Depositor has to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- Customer can Open Fix Deposit A/c with minimum of 500 /-
- Guardian can open Minor's Fix Deposit A/c. When minor turn major then after providing valid age proof he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature.
- In the case of premature withdrawal will be deposit it will observe that what is the period the deposit remained with bank, then the Interest Rate will be compare between present/ Existing rate and the rate at the time of deposit which ever is less will be applicable and 1% penalty will also deduct from interest rate and then the interest calculation will be done on the deposit amount and that interest amount will be payable to the customer.
- All rights reserved to the Bank's management to Change the Interest Rate of the Fix Deposit Scheme without prior notice. Change of Interest rate will be applicable to new deposits only.
- The Bank having rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation for the scheme.
- To provide banking convenience to our customers and to ensure that there is no loss of interest to the customer, we are providing the facility of auto renewal of Fixed Deposit on maturity as per mandate given by the customer.
Required Documents :
- Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof of proprietor / partners /directors
- Any one of proof for all partners/ directors or proprietor (Photo Id)
1.Passport, 2.Driving License, 3.Voter ID Card, 4.Government Approved College/university I.Card, 5. Government/Semi government/Department I.Card 6. Adhar Card
- Address Proof(Any One)
1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old)
2. BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old)
3. Municipal Tax Bill
- Passport Size Photograph - 2 Copies
- Pan Card
- Birth Certificate for minor a/c.
- Senior Citizens have to produce age proof to avail extra Interest Rate benefit.