Pleasurable Deposits - Pay Less! Did you know? A Recurring Deposit can also be flexible.
Major benefits like - Open an account online, keep a track of the recurring transactions, avail of a loan against your account and much more.
Well, now is the perfect opportunity to buy all that you have been planning for by saving for it systematically every month. Get Recurring Deposit interest from Shri Vinayak Sahakari Bank along with an attractive top-up.
Deposit a Minimum of 100 per month and thereafter, deposit in multiples of 100.
Get details on eligibility criteria & documents required for Shri Vinayak Sahakari Bank Recurring Deposit.
Below are the individuals and groups eligible for a Recurring Deposit :
- Depositor has to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- Guardian can open Minor's Recurring A/c. When minor turn major there after providing valid age proof he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature.
- Every Depositor must have to deposit their instalments till date of opening a/c or last installment date of every month.
If Depositors failed to deposit more than 2 instalments then if he/she don't deposit the due amount within 10 days after notice then Bank will close such account and pay the amount with interest where interest rate will be Savings Interest Rate.
- If two or more instalments are paid late then the maturity date will be extend to that period.
- The maturity amount is payable after 30 days of last instalments deposited.
- If customer want to close the 12 months period deposit account before its mature period then the interest will be applicable as per Savings Interest Rate.
- If customer want to close account which is the more than 12 months period deposit account after 12 months then it is observed that what was previous rate for 12 months when the customer opened Recurring deposit account then 1% penalty will be deducted from that Interest Rate and then Interest will be calculated on the amount.
- If Customer Deposit more instalments than required for prescribe period then Interest will not be applicable on extra installment he/she deposited.
- Customers have to produce Passbook at the time of depositing installment and payment.
- If customer having Savings or Current a/c in the Bank then by the written application Bank will transfer Recurring Deposit instalments from that account as standing instruction.
- The Bank is having rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation for the scheme.
- Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof of proprietor / partners /directors
- Any one of proof for all partners/ directors or proprietor (Photo Id)
1. Passport, 2. Driving License, 3. Voter ID Card, 4. Government Approved College/university I.Card, 5. Government/Semi government/Department I.Card
- Address Proof(Any One)
1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old) 2. BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old) 3.Municipal Tax Bill
- Other proof acceptable by Bank.
- Passport Size Photograph - 2 Copies
- Pan Card
- Birth Certificate for minor a/c.